Full Design Rotary Die Cutting
From concept through installation, ICD can partner with you to meet all of your tooling requirements. No matter what your industry, our tooling offers high performance and maximum efficiency.
Nonwovens Die Segment
Our rotary cutting dies come in unlimited configurations and can be crafted with intricate die patterns and reliefs.
- Featuring roll diameters up to 26”
- Pattern widths of up to 50”
- Overall lengths up to 125”
- Dies can be further customized with premium steel, including Tungsten Carbide.
High-Quality Rotary Cutting
Our high-quality rotary cutting dies used in envelope applications are manufactured to your product specifications. We offer change tooling for all machine lines, including:
- Window Dies
- Patch Gummers
- Profile, Separating or Patch Knives
- Tape Cylinders
- Bearing Blocks
- Score Shafts